The Miner’s Exchange Building, AKA the Robinson Building, at 38 North Main, was completed in 1918, a replacement for the one across the street at 101 N Main which went up in smoke in 1917.

Miners Exchange Building in 1940
It’s had a huge number of business occupants over the years.

Trolley in front of Mining Exchange Building 1920’s

Miners Exchange Building in the background of the 1917 Imaim parade

Main Street parade, 1957

1950’s Parade in front of Miner’s Exchange Building

NEO Railroad trolley ad, 1930

1960’s Sidewalk Sale at Dawson’s Jewelry, Miner’s Exchange Building

Dawson’s Jewelry – 1963

Mode O’ Day ad, 1950

Maxine’s Beauty Shop ad, 1949

Anderson Agency ad, 1945